Panasonic's Ultra-Thermal Insulation VIPs for Commercial Buildings
Panasonic’s ADVANC-R® Vacuum Insulation Panels (VIP) consist of a unique, highly porous glass wool structure with absorbents in a vacuum sealed aluminum laminate bag. Featuring Panasonic's patented Fiber Layer Arrangement Technology or FLAT, this provides radically improved thermal performance by aligning the glass wool to significantly reduce thermal conductivity by 60% compared to traditional random orientation. ADVANC-R® Vacuum Insulation Panels (VIP) offer the ultimate solution that enables the building to achieve more stringent building codes requirements for higher R-values while minimizing the commercial roofing system’s profile, reducing the likelihood of costly building modifications and increasing internal space.
- Cutting-edge VIP Technology Offering Industry Top Class Panel R-Value 66(1)
- Unique Re-Roofing Solution for Roofs with Limitations in Increasing the Roofs Profile
- Unique Solution for Re-Roofing with Height Limitations
- Maximizes Building Space Capacity & Energy Efficiency for New Construction
- Intertek ETL & Factory Mutual (FM) Certified
- Patented Fiber Layer Arrangement Technology (FLAT) Reduces Thermal Conductivity by 60%
- Made of Non-toxic and Environmentally Friendly Materials
Panasonic's ADVANC-R® VIP is the solution for achieving higher R value requirements, specifically in situations where there are space constraints. ADVANC-R® VIP Applications include:
Disclaimer: (1) based on independent third-party testing at time of publication. ADVANC-R® is a trademark of Panasonic Corporation of North America.