The LX-100 Series - a combined LED contrast and color Sensor - can be used both as a high-speed contrast sensor to quickly and reliably detect printer's marks, for example, and as a high-precision color Sensor.
In contrast sensing mode, the Sensor automatically selects the optimum emitting LED during teach-in (static or dynamic teach-in method) from the transmitting light source (red, green and blue LEDs). With a response time of just 45µs, this Sensor is perfect for high processing speeds like those required in printing presses, for example. In color mode, an integrated microprocessor with a 12-bit A/D converter digitally processes the signals of the color to be detected in red, green and blue primary color components. This ensures that even the most minute color differences or merest of tints can be accurately distinguished.
- Three Different Emitting LEDs (Red, Green, Blue)
- High Precision Coaxial Reflective Optical System
- High Resolution 12-Bit A/D Converter
- 4-Digit Digital Display
- Teach-In For Simple Settings (External Teaching Also Possible)
- Timer Function (ON/OFF-Delay)
- Two Inverse Outputs (Cable Type)
- Compact Size
- M12 Or Cable Type