The EEH-ZF Series Polymer Hybrid Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors are capable of operating at high temperatures with Conductive Polymer Capacitor performance and Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor safety in a Through-Hole Mount package.
Panasonic’s EEH-ZF Series Capacitors are now available in Leaded THT Tape and Box Ammo Pack options.
AEC-Q200 qualification for automotive and harsh environment applications ensures optimal quality and reliability. These parts are ideal where high temperature and high current capability are demanded by the application.
The EEH-ZF Series (THT Bulk) Polymer Hybrid Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors are being discontinued by Panasonic. Last time buy date is March 31, 2021. Please consult Panasonic Product Discontinuation Notice for EEH-ZF (THT Bulk) Series PDN.PG13422.214.171.124 for specific Affected Part Numbers.
- Endurance: 1000 Hour Life at 150°C
- Broad Operating Temperature: -55°C to +150°C
- Up to 63 VDC Operating Voltage With No Voltage Derating Necessary
- Stable Characteristics Over Operating Temperature And Frequency
- Equivalent To Conductive Polymer Type Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitor
- Benign Failure Mode (Open Circuit)
- Low Leakage Current (3 μA)
- AEC-Q200 Compliant
- RoHS Compliant
- Long Life at High Operating Temperature
- High Performance
- Safe Operation
- Automotive Quality