The EEH-ZE Series Hybrid Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors are ultra-high-temperature Capacitors that can withstand both high temperature and current. These Surface-Mount Conductive Polymer Hybrid components offer a nominal capacitance range of 33μF up to 330μF.
These Capacitors are AEC-Q200 Compliant and can endure high humidity conditions rated at 85°C/90% - 2,000h while offering tiered ripple current ratings at 135°C and 145°C. The EEH-ZE Series features one of the highest endurance ratings in the industry allows 2,000 hours at 145°C and 4000 hours at 135°C. AEC-Q200 qualification ensures optimal quality and reliability.
- High Temperature / Long Life: 2000 Hours at 145°C
- Minimum 8000 Hours at 115°C and 16000 Hours at 105°C (If All Recommended Specifications Are Followed)
- High-Temperature Lead-Free Reflow
- High Capacitance And High Ripple Current
- Low Leakage Current
- Operating Temperature Range: -55°C To +145°C
- High Rated Voltage Range: 25 to 63 V.DC
- Vibration-Proof Product Available Upon Request: Ø8 mm And Larger
- AEC-Q200 Compliant
- RoHS / REACH Compliant
- Extremely High Endurance Ratings
- Vibration Variants Can Withstand Shocks Of As Much As 30G
- Standard Parts Can Withstand 10G Shocks Maximum
- AEC-Q200 Compliance Ensures Strict Quality Control Standards Are Being Enforced