Panasonic's EEH-ZK(U) Series Conductive Polymer Hybrid Aluminum SMD Electrolytic Capacitors provide 20% larger capacitance in the same small case sizes reducing the number of Capacitors required.
This Series goes beyond using large space-consuming axial, THT and SMD Capacitors to achieve low ESR requirements. Panasonic Hybrid Capacitors combine the advantages of Electrolytic Capacitors with those of solid Polymer Capacitors to provide reliant and across-the-board solutions in Automotive and Industrial applications alike.
This Hybrid technology offers low leakage current and long life in combination with low ESR in smaller case sizes. The EEH-ZK(U) Series parts are available in 25 and 35 V.DC options and are ideal when high temperature, high current capability, and small case size are being demanded by the application. AEC-Q200 qualification ensures optimal quality and reliability.
- High Capacitance: Increase Of 20% In Same Small Case Sizes
- High Temperature / Long Life: 4000 Hours at 125°C
- Minimum 8000 Hours at 115°C and 16000 Hours at 105°C (If All Recommended Specifications Are Followed)
- High Temperature Lead-Free Reflow
- Low Leakage Current
- Operating Temperature Range: -55 °C to +125 °C
- Rated Voltage Range: 25 to 35 V.DC
- Vibration-Proof Product Available (including 6.3mm diameter or greater)
- AEC-Q200 Compliant
- RoHS / REACH Compliant
- Extremely High Endurance Ratings
- Vibration Variants Can Withstand Shocks Of As Much As 30G. Standard Parts Can Withstand 10G Maximum
- AEC-Q200 Compliance ensures strict quality control standards are being enforced