AH1 Series is a 1 Form C (SPDT) Non-Seal Type Snap Action Switch with a height of 6.5mm. This Switch also supports low operating life of up to 200,000 cycles and meets safety standards such as UL/C-UL. The AH1 (FJ) Series Miniature Non-Seal Type Snap Action Switch is excellent for applications such as electric cookers, and automotive (detection of key position).
Features and Benefits of AH1 Series
- Ultra-Miniature Size With External Dimensions: 12.8 X 6.0 X 6.5mm
- Compact Size, Light Weight And High Precision
- Switches That Can Be Used With M2 General-Purpose Screws
- Integrally Molded Terminals That Discourage Inflow Of Solder Flux Provide And Also Switch Body Has Stand-Off
- Lineup Also Includes Agni Alloy + Au-Clad Contact Types Optimized For Low-Voltage Current Loading
- Protection Grade: IP40