Panasonic’s PF Series Relays have been developed to comply with standards required for Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) for production facilities, including reinforced insulation to satisfy EN/IEC 61810-1 standards. The PF Series Relay products can switch a 6A at 250 V AC and AC15 and DC13 inductive loads. These Relays are available in 1 Form A or 1 Form C contact arrangement with a slim footprint to allow for high-density mounting.
The PF Series features a high 4000V breakdown voltage and 6000V surge voltage to protect controllers against surges and noise.
Features and Benefits
- Slim Size for High-Density Mounting
- Satisfies Reinforced Insulation European Safety Standard (EN61810-1 and EN61010)
- Supports AC15 and DC13 (inductive load)
- EN60335-1 GWT Approved for Heat and Fire Resistance (VDE Certified)
- Low Operating Power
- Industrial Equipment And Office Equipment
- Measuring Equipment And Test Equipment
- Programmable Controller
- Household Appliances For Europe