Panasonic's SEPG Series Radial Lead Type OS-CON™ Aluminum Polymer Capacitor is ideal for severe low temperature environments. Parts can handle a -55°C minimum and a 105°C maximum temperature. The SEPG Series is suitable as a smoothing Capacitor, enabling the miniaturization of switching power supplies because it provides a large ripple current of 5.8 Amps. The SEPG Series also features an 8mohm maximum ESR and has stable characteristics in its operating temperature range. This Series also has excellent moisture resistance and is a good choice for outdoor applications.
OS-CON™ Capacitors utilize aluminum and a high conductivity polymer material to offer low ESR, excellent noise reduction, and ripple current capabilities. Panasonic's OS-CON™ parts are characterized by a long life span and minimal changes in ESR throughout the entire rated temperature range.
Features of The SEPG Series
- Excellent Moisture Resistance
- High Ripple Current
- Low ESR
- Long Life of 5,000 Hours
- Halogen Free
- RoHS and REACH Compliant
- Highly Stable Characteristics Not Dependent On Temperature And Voltage
- Allows Board Miniaturization (Can Use Fewer Capacitors)
- Long Lifetime at Low Temperatures
- Supports High Current Line
- Design In For Outdoor Use Or When Long Life Is Needed
- Can Use Up To 100% Of Datasheet Specs (No Derating)