Panasonic’s DSP Series Polarized Power Relays are characterized for their high sensitivity, which allows for 190 mW and breakdown voltage which has been raised by keeping the coil and contacts separate. Three types of contact arrangements are offered for this series, 1a, 2a, and 1a1b. In addition, each is available in standard and reversed polarity types. The DSP Series Relays are ideal for various applications, including office and industrial electronic devices, terminal devices for information processing equipment, measuring instruments, and more.
- Compact with High Contact Rating
- High Switching Capability: 1a, 8 A 250 V AC; 2a and 1a1b, 5 A 250 V AC
- High Sensitivity and Breakdown Voltage
- Sealed Construction Allows Automatic Washing
- UL, CSA, and TÜV Compliant
- Latching Types and Sockets Available