The EEE-FN (HF) Series (Halogen Free, High Temp. Reflow) joins the Panasonic EEE-FN Series family of Surface Mount Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors as Halogen Free, High Temp. Reflow, environmentally friendly alternatives.
Panasonic's EEE-FN (HF) Series Surface Mount Type Aluminum Electrolytic Capacitors features small case size, higher capacitance, and an expanded Rated Voltage Range of 6.3 V.DC to 100 V.DC with high-temperature lead-free reflow available with 6.3 V.DC to 50 V.DC parts. This Series provides space reduction and allows for a reduced number of Capacitors on the board.
Panasonic’s EEE-FN (HF) Series Surface Mount, Halogen Free Capacitors can be designed in with confidence because they are AEC-Q200 Compliant for automotive applications as well as other strenuous environments which ensures optimal quality and reliability.
- Halogen Free
- Smaller Case Size
- Operating Temperature Range: -55°C to +105°C
- Rated Voltage Range: 6.3 to 100 VDC
- Rated Capacitance Range:10µF to 1800µF
- Endurance: 105°C 2000 hours
- High-Temperature Lead-Free Reflow: 6.3 V.DC to 50 V.DC
- Low ESR / High Ripple Current
- Environmentally Friendly
- Long Life, High Performance
- AEC-Q200 Compliant
- RoHS and REACH Compliant
- Space and Cost Savings
- Wide Voltage Range Options In One Series
- Smoothing Power Output